Being a hoster requires a webinterface that eases your daily work. Also clans and sponsoring projects do not want to give up the comfort a webinterface can bring them.
Stable Installer up to Debian 8, 9 and 10, Ubuntu 16.10, 18.04, 18.10 and 20.04 and CentOS 7 and 8¶
wget -O installer.tar.gz https://github.com/easy-wi/installer/archive/3.0.tar.gz tar zxf installer.tar.gz && mv ./installer-*/easy-wi_install.sh ./ rm -r installer.tar.gz installer-*/ #start the installer with (sudo required): sudo bash ./easy-wi_install.sh
Unstable Installer (Developer Version)¶
wget --no-check-certificate https://raw.githubusercontent.com/easy-wi/installer/master/easy-wi_install.sh #start the installer with (sudo required): sudo bash ./easy-wi_install.sh
What to expect¶
- Responsive design for all kinds of screens and devices, designed to serve in a user-friendly way.
- Easy-Wi can manage various services like Teamspeak 3 and game servers in a distributed fashion.
- Services can be monitored and auto restart on crash activated
- Using Symlinks for shared files decreases the game server installation to a few seconds. Using symlinks will reduce the disk usage for each server to a few Megabytes instead of many Gigabytes.
- Webspace can be managed for various webservers like Apache2, Nginx, etc.
- Independent or in combination with the webspace MySQL or MariaDB can be managed.
- A CMS to manage your pages and news.
Discord: Easy-WI Discord Channel
Github: Easy-WI Github Channel
Programmer and Supporter wanted¶
We are looking for volunteer/free programmers who enjoy supporting us.
What we offer: * a super helpful community * a nice team * Fun at work and that without an appointment print