Being a hoster requires a webinterface that eases your daily work. Also clans and sponsoring projects do not want to give up the comfort a webinterface can bring them.
Stable Installer (Debian <8, Ubuntu <16.10 only)¶
LATEST_VERSION=`wget -q --timeout=60 -O - https://api.github.com/repos/easy-wi/installer/releases/latest | grep -Po '(?<="tag_name": ")([0-9]\.[0-9]+)'` wget -O installer.tar.gz https://github.com/easy-wi/installer/archive/$LATEST_VERSION.tar.gz tar zxf installer.tar.gz && mv ./installer-*/easy-wi_install.sh ./ rm -r installer.tar.gz installer-*/ bash easy-wi_install.sh
Unstable Installer (Debian 9>, Ubuntu 17.10> and CentOS 7>)¶
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/easy-wi/installer/master/easy-wi_install.sh bash ./easy-wi_install.sh
What to expect¶
- Responsive design for all kinds of screens and devices, designed to serve in a user-friendly way.
- Easy-Wi can manage various services like Teamspeak 3 and game servers in a distributed fashion.
- Services can be monitored and auto restart on crash activated
- Using Symlinks for shared files decreases the game server installation to a few seconds. Using symlinks will reduce the disk usage for each server to a few Megabytes instead of many Gigabytes.
- Webspace can be managed for various webservers like Apache2, Nginx, etc.
- Independent or in combination with the webspace MySQL or MariaDB can be managed.
- A CMS to manage your pages and news.